Lymphatic Drainage for Detoxication
You will receive a castor oil pack to take home for self-care; your first visit.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a technique that uses very gentle, rhythmic massage strokes to provide relief from edema, an accumulation of fluids in the tissues that causes swelling and increase the transport of lymph flow through the tissues. Lymphatic drainage stimulates the immune system and reroutes the lymph fluid around areas that are blocked, gently moving it into areas with healthy lymph vessels where the lymph fluid can drain normally. Used before and after surgery, healing is increased and swelling/edema is reduced. Scar tissue becomes smaller, smoother, more flexible and stronger with Lymphatic Drainage Massage.
Benefits of Lymph Drainage
- Clearing areas of congestion such as swollen ankles, puffy eyes and swollen legs
- Promotion of scar tissue healing, torn ligaments and sprains.
- Post-operative healing
- Swelling relief following plastic surgery
- Treatment of lymphedema and other conditions arising from venous insufficiency
- Improving chronic conditions such as sinusitis, arthritis, acne and other skin conditions
- Deep relaxation